DIGGERS & TRUCKS SCHOOL BAG
Our large backpacks are designed for everyone (kids, teens, and adults). Our unique three large compartment design is lightweight to carry and spacious enough to organise and carry everything they need for the day. You will love our unique waterproof coated lining to naturally repel dirt, mould and odours and the ergonomic design which is padded and breathable to ensure a great fit and a comfortable carry.
- Designed for everyone (kids, teens, and adults).
- 3 Large Zipped Compartments
- Durable & Highly Water resistant 600D polyester outer
- Fully lined with our unique Waterproof coated fabric
- Deep elasticated side pockets
- Padded Laptop Pocket
- Ergonomic adjustable padded straps
- Ergonomic padded breathable back
- Padded base.
- Padded Carry handle.
- Hanging hook
- Inner Name Label
- Easily to open reliable zips
- Safe: Lead free, BPA free, PVC Free and Phthalate free
- Weight: approx. 600g
- Dimensions: 46cm x 32cm x 18cm
- Lifetime Warranty
Taking Care of One of the Best Bags or Backpacks in Australia is Easy.
Here are our top tips:
- Carry the backpack with both straps – we know this sounds boring and one shoulder looks way cooler, however trust us your older self will thank you for this smart “uncool” decision.
- Tighten those backpack shoulder straps baby! We know another “uncool” recommendation from the adults, however let’s work on a happy spine by carrying the bag higher and closer to your back and shoulders rather than swinging the load from side to side as you walk or run.
- Don’t overload your bag or backpack – if you can’t lift the bag or backpack or easily close the zips you need another bag to share the load – hint, hint!
- Carry the heaviest items in the pockets closest to your body or back and close to your waist and try to evenly distribute the load – why overload those gorgeous shoulders of yours, when you can make the bag or backpack do the work for you?
- Remember any food spillages from lunchboxes or unpackaged food left in your bag for a long period of time can potentially make the backpack dirty and very smelly – if you forgot to give the teacher an apple today, pop it in the fridge overnight. Trust us your backpack and the teacher will thank you tomorrow!
- When you aren’t out and about having the most amazing adventures with your bag or backpack ensure you store it in a cool dry place and be sun smart by keeping it out of direct sunlight.
- Do not store your bag or backpack when it is wet – trust us you really won’t like the smell if you do, and we guarantee no amount of flowery spray will fix that smelly mould problem.
- We get it accidents happen. If you need to spot clean your backpack, we advise you use a warm damp cloth and only use mild detergent. Now is not the time to try all the latest 101 best cleaning tips which popped up on your newsfeed earlier, so please do not bleach, tumble dry, dry clean, soak or iron your backpack.