These small Fidgets are a great tool for assisting with handwriting developmentThis small fidget fits easily in the palm of the hand. Using just the one hand or both you can wriggle the chain in & out of the outer ring. It is great for fine motor development and strengthening the fingers.
A great tool for 'fine motor homework' to use while relaxing to improve the pencil grip fingers.
The Kaiko range are incredibly popular fidgets for older children, teenagers and adults. A simple design using stainless steel industrial bike chain gives it a funky look and feel.
These small & discreet fidgets are perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere!
It is a quiet fidget, making it ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Can be put over finger and rotated around. Typically used over pointer finger, very similar action to pen clicking
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.
Not suitable for under 3 years of age