TODDLER & YOUNGER KIDS BACKPACK.
This midsize children's backpack is perfect for younger children. Our unique two large compartment design is lightweight to carry and spacious enough to organise and carry everything they need for the day. You will love the waterproof coated lining to naturally repel dirt, mould and odours and the adjustable ergonomic design to ensure the bag fits well every time yet will also grow with them over the years.
- Bright and colourful Unicorn print
- 2 Large Zipped Compartments and 1 zipped front pocket
- Durable & Highly Water resistant 600D polyester outer
- Fully lined with our unique Waterproof coated fabric
- Deep elasticated side pockets
- Ergonomic adjustable padded straps
- Ergonomic padded breathable back
- Padded base
- Padded Carry handle
- Hanging hook
- Kids friendly zips
- Name Label
- Safe: Lead free, BPA free, PVC Free and Phthalate free
- Weight: approx. 500g
- Dimensions: 40cm x 30cm x 18cm
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dark Blue Alimasy Lining.
Perfect Size: This midsize children's backpack has been purposely designed for younger children to carry everything they need for a day at playgroup, preschool, kindergarten/preparatory or out and about during weekends and holidays.
One Bag: Our kids midsize backpack has been designed so children can easily carry everything they need in the same bag for a day. We all know what can happen when kids have multiple bags to carry and take care of when there are so many bags in the same cloakroom. Our 2 pocket kids backpack with multiple utility pockets enables children to easily carry and separate their spare clothes and books from their lunchboxes and water bottles and have plenty of room to carry extras like a jumper and waterproof jacket when needed - all in the same bag!
Built to Last: Constructed from durable and highly water resistant 600D ripstop polyester this bag is designed to truly last.
100% Waterproof Lining: Our midsize backpack is fully lined with 100% waterproof 210D polyester. As well as keeping the contents dry, this waterproof lining will naturally repel dirt, mould and odour, so it is super quick and easy to clean up any spills, leaks or dirty clothing inside the bag.
Comfort: Ergonomic shaped adjustable and padded straps and a padded breathable back will provide all day comfort. A padded base and padded top grip handle and loop provide additional storage and carrying options.
2 Outside Side Pockets: 2 deep side pockets with an elasticated cuff ensure side loads such as water bottles, artwork and umbrellas can be securely carried outside the bag for quick and easy access.
Lots of Storage: A spacious 2 pocket backpack functional design with multiple utility pockets and kid friendly zips.
Safe: Lead free, BPA free, PVC Free and Phthalate free.
Dimensions: 40cm x 30cm x 18cm.
Lifetime Warranty: All Alimasy products come with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
Taking Care of One of the Best Bags or Backpacks in Australia is Easy.
Here are our top tips:
- Carry the backpack with both straps – we know this sounds boring and one shoulder looks way cooler, however trust us your older self will thank you for this smart “uncool” decision.
- Tighten those backpack shoulder straps baby! We know another “uncool” recommendation from the adults, however let’s work on a happy spine by carrying the bag higher and closer to your back and shoulders rather than swinging the load from side to side as you walk or run.
- Don’t overload your bag or backpack – if you can’t lift the bag or backpack or easily close the zips you need another bag to share the load – hint, hint!
- Carry the heaviest items in the pockets closest to your body or back and close to your waist and try to evenly distribute the load – why overload those gorgeous shoulders of yours, when you can make the bag or backpack do the work for you?
- Remember any food spillages from lunchboxes or unpackaged food left in your bag for a long period of time can potentially make the backpack dirty and very smelly – if you forgot to give the teacher an apple today, pop it in the fridge overnight. Trust us your backpack and the teacher will thank you tomorrow!
- When you aren’t out and about having the most amazing adventures with your bag or backpack ensure you store it in a cool dry place and be sun smart by keeping it out of direct sunlight.
- Do not store your bag or backpack when it is wet – trust us you really won’t like the smell if you do, and we guarantee no amount of flowery spray will fix that smelly mould problem.
- We get it accidents happen. If you need to spot clean your backpack, we advise you use a warm damp cloth and only use mild detergent. Now is not the time to try all the latest 101 best cleaning tips which popped up on your newsfeed earlier, so please do not bleach, tumble dry, dry clean, soak or iron your backpack.