Easy to install and use, bike and scooter wall stands.
- Firstly, sanity saver, no more kids bikes/Scooters on the ground
- Self Adhesive for easy installation
- Helmet Hook
- Velcro attached to adjust the height
- LONG - 400mm 'Long' Velcro for growing kids
- Three attractive colours
-Dual purpose: Scooters and Bikes
Wheelie Stand installing Instructions
- MOST IMPORTANT STEP- Clean the area of the wall, where the wheelie stand is going to be adhered to, with methylated spirits or a similar cleaning product to remove all dust and oil on the surface. VERY IMPORTANT!
- Attach velcro strip to the back of wheelie stand, with the small flat section to the bottom and the Wheelie Stand in the middle (leaves some room for adjusting).
- Insert handle bar into wheelie stand with the helmet hook hanging down.
- Lean bike/scooter onto the wall. Note: Just a slight lean works best.
- Once you think it is ok, hold wheelie stand against the wall, with one hand, and pull the bike/scooter away from the wall, several times and let the movement find the correct spot on the wall.
- Peel self adhesive backing off the velcro strip and lean bike/scooter back on the wall.
- Push firmly all around the edges of the strip, and make sure the self adhesive strip is attached all around.
- Once attached well, pull the bike/scooter off the wall while turning the front wheel slightly inwards. The handle bar should come out nicely and be able to go back in nicely.
- If you feel the wheelie stand is too low or high, simply hold the self adhesive strip, on the top or bottom, and with one hand, slowly peel the wheelie stand off the Velcro and raise or lower to correct NOTE: If you are peeling the Wheelie Stand off the bottom of the velcro, HOLD the bottom or if peeling from the top, HOLD the top of the velcro.